Johnstown’s Best for Weddings
Frank J. Pasquerilla Conference Center • Holiday Inn – Downtown • Holiday Inn Express
We’d like to congratulate you on this special time in your lives! The staff and management of the Crown American Hotels’ family thank you for considering us to be a part of your big day! It is our hope that our services will leave you with an unforgettable experience for you and your guests. Whether you are looking for overnight accommodations for your out of town wedding guests or are in need of a location for your bridal shower, rehearsal dinner or wedding reception, we can do it all!
Wedding Reception Policies & Procedures
Thank you for considering a Crown American Hotels property to celebrate your big day. To help ensure the success of your reception, please review the following information.
PRICES, TAXES AND SERVICE CHARGES
Due to current economic conditions, food and beverage prices are subject to uncontrollable market increases of no more than five (5) percent. Prices cannot be guaranteed more than 90 days in advance. Room rental fees apply. All prices are subject to 20% service charge plus applicable state sales tax, currently at 6%.
A signed contract and initial deposit of $1,000 is due within two weeks of the booking date to guarantee the space. Additional deposits will be due prior to the event as set forth within the wedding contract.
All deposits and final payments are non-refundable. Payment in full is due 72 hours prior to the event.
PROVISION OF BEVERAGES AND CATERING
Food, beverage and liquor cannot be brought into the facility from off premises. All food and beverage must be purchased from the facility with the exception of wedding cakes and cookies. Maximum length of bar cannot exceed 4.5 hours. All bars must close 30 minutes prior to the end of the reception.
All wedding facilities are available until 11:00 pm. Additional room rental fees may apply if more time is requested. All weddings are required to close the bar for one hour during the meal service. Any decorations provided by the facility are the sole property of the facility and cannot be taken from the premises. In the event that decorations are removed, an appropriate fee will be assessed.
Frank J. Pasquerilla Conference Center Receptions
All Frank J. Pasquerilla Wedding Packages Include:
- 3.5 hour open bar featuring:
- Professionally trained and attired bar staff to provide unlimited beverage service of house brand cocktails, bottled beer, and wine by the glass.
- All appropriate mixers and garnishes
- Soda and bottled water provided throughout the event
- Choice of two shots served by our staff during Bridal Dance
- Champagne Toast for head table
- Ice Sculpture
- Bride and Groom receive complimentary meals
- Cutting and serving of your wedding cake with ice cream
- Cookie plating service
- Set up and arrangement of your guest favors, place cards, guest book and standard centerpieces
- Professional, uniformed staff to complete set up / tear down of the room
- Mirrors and votive candles for each table
- White floor-length tablecloths and skirted head table, gift table, cookie table and cake table. Head table elevated on risers
- Dance floor
- Customized menu upon request
- Children’s Menu with special pricing for those 12 years of age and younger
- Custom designed meal options for vegetarians and dietary restrictions
- Special overnight rates for guests at Holiday Inn or Holiday Inn Express